Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Artistic Endeavors pt.1



This is the king from Tangled, but I changed the queen up a little. 

   This is part one, of two parts. Drawing, Art in general, is a recluse from the stress of life. A place where I can let go all my creative ability. A place where I can just be myself. The above sketches are some of my more recent work. Mixed in there are some book characters, real life characters, and fantasy characters. I sketched these in my spare time this past school semester. For me, drawing these sketches are excellent study breakers, especially when you have been studying for a few hours. What are some of your study breakers?

   As a heads up, a few of the photos are a little edited, because if I had not edited them they would not have shown up very well on a computer screen. And all the sketches I took pictures of, and none of them are the actual downloaded work. 

Do you enjoy drawing?



Seek Him First,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean "artistic 'endeavors'"??? You are incredible!!!! Good grief...what other hidden talents doth you possess? :)

    I like drawing too, but all I ever drew were faces, soooo... that's the only thing I'm really good at.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity, those are nice sketches/drawings... i also love that hobby but because of life's busyness i really don't have time to, but somehow i often do doodling when i'm bored hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-