Thursday, May 31, 2012

Artistic Endeavors pt. 2

Inspired by Peter Pan. I drew this right after a creative piece I did on Peter Pan and Hook.
Ariel, respectfully.
Ideas for a art book.



You saw my artistic endeavors pt. 1, here is part 2. One thing to note, however, is that I did not draw these for the mere sake of being artistic. I drew them because I was inspired. And furthermore, because drawing actually inspires me, and it also helps me to feel accomplished (even in such a small area.) I also use it as a distraction from long school or work days.

What do you do, just for the sake of doing it? 

Seek Him First,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-