Monday, April 2, 2012

A voice for the Voiceless

If you all might remember, I mentioned something before about my shop, 
Description/// Items specially crafted by me to bring awareness of the many issues around the world that are left unattended to by many, such as: Slavery, Sex trafficking, homelessness, children with no shoes. We can make a difference, one child at a time, one dollar at a time. WE CAN. 50 percent of all proceeds go directly to IJM, ijm.org, to help them combat sex trafficking and human slavery, and to help them restore the lives of victims rescued.

Well recently I have had a little creativity burst and have made a few new items. Specifically is the "Be Their Hands" Tee. 

///Be their hands and feet for those who cannot speak up for themselves. Be their hands by using them to reach others, to raise funds, to create ideas or inventions to raise awareness to those suffering in the world. Be their hands.

 


So there you are. Just a little shop update. I would love it if you would stop by and take a look at my other designs and consider donating funds to IJM

May you have a blessed Monday!



Seek Him First,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-