Wednesday, April 4, 2012

down that old dirt road


Since moving here to this part of Virginia, I have had the urge (a whole lot more than before) to go on walks. Partly because there's so many gorgeous places to walk and partly because we have had amazing weather recently.
And so here are a few epiphanies from a walk I took a few days ago with my little brother. 




















Walking is one of my ways to get away from the stress of life. What are some of yours?


All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

1 comment:

  1. my escape is probably mostly music, as well as reading and journaling. not to mention, looking at all the lovely blogs i follow! ;)

    hope you are doing well, love.

    -anna

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-