Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recipe || Orange Fizz

Today was a normal day, progressing like any other. But as I was doing my studies, I felt the urge to drink something fizzy (and dare I say healthy). Seeing as we have a snazzy seltzer maker, I decided to add some fresh fruit to a normal seltzer glass.

And so was produced Orange Fizz.

Although you can actually substitute the orange for any type of citrus.


>> First, you cut up an orange [or other citrus] in halves. I used one orange for this glass.


>> Next, use some sort of juice maker or processor. I just used a juice 'squish-er', as shown above. Juice your orange [or other citrus] and pour it into a glass.


>> Now make your seltzer water, by either using a maker or buying it from the store [pro-tip, go for a glass bottle, not the plastic bottles or aluminum cans. Seltzer from the glass tastes better]. 



>> Now combine the seltzer with the juice already in the glass. Pour slow so that the glass does not overflown.






DIRECTIONS:

>> Cut up an orange [or other citrus] in halves. I used one orange for this glass.
>> Next, use some sort of juice maker or processor. I just used a juice 'squish-er', as shown above. Juice your orange [or other citrus] and pour it into a glass.
>> Now make your seltzer water, by either using a maker or buying it from the store [pro-tip, go for a glass bottle, not the plastic bottles or aluminum cans. Seltzer from glass tastes better]. 
>> Now combine the seltzer with the juice already in the glass. Pour slow so that the glass does not overflown.

And there you are! A refreshing drink with no calories, sugar or chemicals. 

How is your Tuesday afternoon? Do you have a favorite drink?



All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-