Sunday, April 1, 2012

Family is...


This is my amazing family. I cannot thank God enough for them.


Us crazy kids at Susanna's wedding. Inserted is a picture of my daddy, doing his classic "daddy" face (which we all are doing).
(L to R):  My wonderful Daddy and Mommy (my dad passed away October 12, 09, Ben and Bethany (sister), Mike and Megan (sister), 
Jesse, Bobby and Susanna (sister), Me, my twin sister Amy, John, and our jolly dog Indy (Indyanna Jones).

Seek Him First,
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

2 comments:

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-