Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mused Traveling Photos || England & Wales

I came across some of my moms photos from her trip to England and Wales this past year. I thought I would edit a few and share some of the highlights of her trip. Although I did not go, I am planning on traveling across the pond in the not too distant future.


Although they did not actually go to the Les Mis showing in England, they did see this.
 




What are your favorites from these pictures?

If you could travel anywhere at all, where would it be?

All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Tracy Klicka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-