Friday, March 2, 2012

A little 101


Welcome to the new 



How do you like it? So I am sure you are probably a little confused as to what everything is and how it works, huh? I am doing a new setup where every post will be posted under a separate category. Categories include: 
If you might be wondering what each tab is all about, go to my tabs page.

Also, there is a handy-dandy FAQ page to the side that will answer most of your questions about the new and improved blog. If they don't, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

And since I would love to meet all you new folks who might attend to this blog, it'd be grand if you headed on over to my guest book and said "hi". 

And well, that is the basicsDo you have any questions? Of course you do! Go ahead and send 'em my way




All text © 2012-15 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012-15 Charity Klicka Photography

3 comments:

  1. This is such a neat blog Charity! I can't wait to further explore it! :)
    God Bless!

    -Hannah Blankenship

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled on your blog somehow, and just wanted to let you know that...
    First of all, I love what you stand for. Nothing greater than a relationship with Him.
    And secondly, I love your name...it just so happens to be mine too :)
    Look forward to reading your posts in the future and if you're ever feel like reading up on a fellow Charity, you can check out my blog here: www.jandcpalmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I'm glad you're back. I'm follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-