Thursday, March 15, 2012

Christian Thought.





I have written for those who are willing to take the trouble of thinking, & of forming opinions of their own on theological questions. It has been no part of my aim to spare my pupils or anyone else the trouble of intense thought. . . . You were made to think. It will do you good to think; to develop your powers by study. God designed that religion should require thought, intense thought, & should thoroughly develop our powers of thought.
-Charles Finney


What is it like to think deeply as a Christian?



Seek Him First,
All text © 2011 Charles Finney | All Photography © 2011 HisLightPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-