Sunday, March 18, 2012

Can it Truly be?



   Earlier this week as I was working on a school assignment, I came across the old hymn written by Charles Wesley in 1738. And I was just reminded again of how much Christ as truly done for us. It really is a beautiful song, and a beautiful reminder of the Gospel. Of the amazing Grace of God for you and me, that He would send His only Son to shed His blood for us. What an amazing, beautiful concept to take to heart again and again. 



And Can It Be by Sandra McCracken on Grooveshark
[Although not my favorite version of this song, this is the only one I could find.]

   Remember dear child of God, there is no condemnation in Christ! You are clothed in the righteousness of Christ! You can boldly approach the throne of Christ and "claim the crown, through Christ [your] own."

All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand, and Charles Wesley | All Images © 2012 {Google}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-