Sunday, January 1, 2012

About




I am Charity: a girl with a heart for adventure and a passion for TruthJesus, meine freude.

This blog is a place of joy, truth, and boldly living brought to by a young college student seeking to spread a little wonder in the world. 

• justice seeker
• avid reader
• history aficionado
• ever-learning
• creative
• paralian hopeful
• photo-maker
• fire and rescue volunteer
• patriot
 INTJ
• adventurer
His 

If you'd like to learn more about me, check out my FAQs or this Q&A.

   


I live to:
"learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, [and] plead the widow's cause" (Is. 1:17).

And should you like to meet some of the craziest, stubborn, amazing people you'll ever see, check out my amazing family. They are the very best of friends to ever have.





4 comments:

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-