Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Daddy, My Hero


CHRISTOPHER J. KLICKA, esq.

"Heavens going to be sweeter, I know it's going to be sweeter; and I can't wait!" -Chris




And Heres the bottom line, Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." It's gonna work together for our good! -Chris

A Great Legacy
It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, but what you leave behind you when you go

My Daddy and Me










My dad and governor George W. Bush.




Chris and Gregg Harris
Mike Smith {current president of HSLDA, as of 2015}, Chris, and Dr. Michael Farris.
Dad and my little bro John.
Dad receiving the Jack Kennedy Alumni Achievement Award from Grove City College.


STANDING STRONG UNTIL THE VERY END


Gregg Harris and my dad.
John and my dad.



Holding hands for twenty-five years.
All together at the End

Christopher Klicka went home to be with his Lord, October 12th, 2009 at 11:00AM. He is now jumping and dancing in the presence of the LORD.

There are far far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.



Links about Christopher J. Klicka:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-