Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Quiet Time



“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Romans 15:13

   Every morning I try to spend time with the Author of my life. And each time I do, it helps me through the day. Even though I may be going through some hard times, it always helps me to be cheerful. There are so many ways God has helped me in my life; really just too many to say.

   Whenever I am worried about what I look like, if I have the right clothes, if I am acting a certain way. Basically whenever I worry (which is often), He gives me the grace to lay my cares at His feet. He fills me with this sort of peace, and I know that he holds my life in his hands. And that I do not need to worry about anything.

   So dear child, just remember to love God with all your heart, pour your whole self-unto the Lord. Do not fear for He will always be there for you, and He loves you no matter what may happen. You are His child! What sweet music to the Christian’s ears.

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:6-7

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
1 John 4:18

“We love because he first loved us.”
1 John 4:19

   Just remember when you are going through something hard, or you are worrying about something, know that "God is only a prayer away!" He will be there for you no matter what. Isn't that comforting? All your Tomorrows are in God's Hands!

“And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion atthe day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6

Hope you have a wonderful day! God Bless You!
All text © 2012 Footprints in the Sand | All Images © 2012 Hislight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly great of you to comment! I do so love to hear from my readers. I encourage civil discussions, informative comments and suggestions (the small praise shan’t go amiss), and enormous amounts creativity.

:: Note :: If you posted a question, I will reply to your comment on this post.

If you have a concern, comment, suggestion, etc, that you'd like a quick reply to, email or twitter will work best!-