It's been a bit of a while since I last shared some of my favorite muses with you all. This set of muses is inspired by the sea, hence the title: Seeing Ocean. I've been a particularly wanderlust mood recently, and am just aching to be near the sea. And just about anything nautical brings me a boatload of joy.
Here's hoping you enjoy these muses. I love, seriously love, to hear about some of your favorite nautical muses.
1. These Jack Wills Skinny Ankle Length Jeans have such an oceany feel to them; specifically the color looks like the brights of a rolling sea.
2. These Kujira (Whale) knives from Man of the World are just the coolest! Seriously, a knife and whale in one? awestruck.
3. What an inspirational quote. Not particularly nautical-themed, but it has that brave, courageous sea-darer idea to it.
"We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit." -E.E. Cummings
4. This painting makes me so happy. Say soft, so moving, so sea-y and blue, so much adventure.
SEEING OCEAN, Part 2:
1. I am, most definitely, a paralian at heart. I hope to someday be one in reality.
2. Really liking this watch, TransOcean by Man of the World. I think it's supposed to be a guys watch, but I'd totally wear it. truth.
3. Blue seersucker suit. the end.
4. These stairs. I am determined to paint a staircase in my future home blue. Yes please.
There you are, dear readers! My seeing ocean muses.